Please follow the instructions if you wish to receive correspondence form NTHOG.
Please note the following important facts:
1. You must be an active National HOG and NTHOG member to be eligible for either correspondence list.
2. If you do not sign up for email distribution you will not receive the newsletter and/or hogblast
3. If you do not sign up for contact list, your email, phone or both will not appear on the contact list page.
4. If you do not wish to have any correspondence, do nothing.
There are two methods of NTHOG correspondence.
1. Direct contact from members via the new contact list.
2. NTHOG correspondence via email address.
Instructions for opting in:
1. Go to the Opt In page under the Correspondence tab on the main webpage.
2. Read the terms and agreements carefully.
3. Make your choices of either email, contact list, or both.
4. Mandatory fields: First Name, Last Name, and Email address (if you are selecting email distribution).
5. Click Submit.
6. Allow 1 to 2 weeks for processing.
Instructions for opting out: 1. Go to the Opt Out page.
2. Select which you would like to be removed from: Email or Contact.
3. Mandatory fields: First Name and Last Name.
4. Click Submit.
If you should have any questions feel free to contact the